The Report Types
Last Updated: 14 Oct 2016
Squiz Matrix provides the following types of Report Assets to help you manage the content within your system:
- Asset Counter Report: this report provides a count of each type of asset under a particular root node.
- Asset Statuses Report: this report lists each asset and its Status.
- Contexts Report: this report lists all assets that have been customised for a particular Context.
- Incomplete Metadata Report: this report provides details of the assets that have Metadata Fields that have not been filled in.
- Links Report: this report provides details of the links within your Site and whether or not they are broken. This includes all internal, external and email links.
- Safe Trash Report: this report lists the assets that have been marked for Trash.
- Search Log Report: this report provides details of the searches that users have performed on Search assets.
- Structured Asset Report: this report provides an easy way to look at certain asset information about assets, presented in an hierarchical view.
You can add as many reports as you want to the system. For example, you can add an Asset Counter Report that counts the number of Standard Pages in your Site and another Asset Counter Report that counts the number of PDF Files in your Site.
Once you have added a report, you can configure its settings on its associated asset screens. These screens are often the same or similar to those for a Standard Page and are described in the Asset Screens manual. In this manual, we will only describe the Details and Report screens, which are different for reports.
In addition to the Report Assets, there are also several System Maintenance Reports that can be run to get other information from your Matrix system.
Noticed an error?
Want to suggest an improvement?