Last Updated: 28 Jan 2016
This entire manual refers to a feature that was added in version 220.127.116.11
The Details screen allows you to configure various settings including what asset components to use and what root node of the system the template is allowed to be applied to.
The Details screen allows you to configure the settings of this asset type. For more information on the Status, Future Status, Thumbnail and Details section of this screen, refer to the Details Screen chapter in the Asset Screens manual.
This section allows you to configure all main settings for the template. The fields available are as follows:
- Template Name: the asset name of the Content Container Template asset. This value will be shown in the template selection list when editing the properties of a Content Container.
- Allowed Root Nodes: select the root nodes within the Matrix system where this template should be allowed to be used. Only assets that are under these root nodes will be able to select this template to apply. If no root nodes are selected, the template will not be available for any assets at all.
- Metadata Schemas to Apply: select which Metadata Schemas to apply to the Content Container when this template is applied.
- Paint Layout to Apply: select which Paint Layout to apply to the Content Container when this template is applied.
- Simple Edit Layout to Apply: select which Simple Edit Layout to apply to the Content Container when this template is applied.
- Enable Simple Edit Interface In Admin Mode?: if set to Yes, the Simple Edit Layout selected above will get used when the Content Container is edited via the Admin Mode interface as well as the Edit Mode interface. If set to No, the Simple Edit Layout will only be used in the Edit Mode interface.