Last Updated: 17 Dec 2015
The Sharepoint Connector asset allows you to create a SharePoint bridge, linking Squiz Matrix with a SharePoint system, which can be used in conjunction with other assets. For more information on the functionalities of the Sharepoint Connector, refer to the examples in this manual.
Bookmarks to the headings on this page:
Once created, you can configure the settings of your Sharepoint Connector on its associated asset screens. These screens are often the same or similar to those for a Standard Page and are described in the Asset Screens manual. In this chapter, we will describe the Details screen, which is different for a Sharepoint Connector asset.
The Details screen allows you to set up the Sharepoint Connector asset. For more information about the Status, Future Status and Thumbnail sections of this screen, refer to the Details chapter in the Asset Screens manual.
This section allows you to configure the connection to the SharePoint system.
The fields available are as follows:
- Name: by default, the name that was entered when the Sharepoint Connector was first
created will appear in this field. To change this name, enter a new name into this field.
- Connection Status: the connection status of the Sharepoint Connector will be displayed in
this field, determined by the information entered in the URL, Username and Password fields. If the Sharepoint Connector is correctly configured, this field will display the message Connected, as shown in the figure below. When the Sharepoint Connector is first created or if it has not been configured correctly, this field will display the message Not Connected.
- URL: enter the URL of the SharePoint system. This field is mandatory when creating a SharePoint bridge.
- Username: enter the username used to connect to the SharePoint bridge.
- Password: enter the password used to connect to the SharePoint system. This password must
be entered twice for validation purposes.
- Authentication Method: select the authentication method to use to connect to the SharePoint system. The options available are:
- HTTP Basic: uses basic HTTP authentication.
- NTLM: uses NTLM authentication.