The 'Import Assets from XML Tool' now supports multi-file uploads
When using the Import Assets from XML Tool, you can now select multiple files at once from which assets can be imported.
To add more files to upload, click Add file to add more file upload fields.
Each imported file is processed sequentially and all assets are created under the same import root node target.
More rapid asset purge controls
Purging multiple assets at the root level simultaneously is now quicker and easier.
You can now select multiple assets in the Trash tree, right-click on the selection and select Purge Assets. This adds all the selected root level assets to the Purge Trash screen, ready for them to be purged immediately.
Similarly, you can click the
- #969 - Usability improvements have been added into the drop-down list to select personas for a content container
- #1320 - Remove unnecessary Move/Link/Clone options from all System Management assets
- #1408 - Apply select2 select field style to template selection field on content container properties popup
- #1432 - Add .ico file extension to default allowed file extension upload list
- #1446 - Add .xml file extension to default allowed file extension upload list
- #1455 - Add supported audio file extensions to default allowed file extension upload list
- #1462 - Add supported video files and csv file extensions to default allowed file extension upload list
- #936 - MySource_DECLARE is mistakenly escaping quotes in values after 220.127.116.11
- #1004 - CSS File Folder does not work with certain CSS files
- #1406 - The Export/Import XML tools do not map asset IDs in keyword modifiers
- #1412 - Send HTTP Header Trigger Action acquires locks unexpectedly
- #1414 - Keyword %response_<file_upload_question_id>_raw% for file upload question type is not replaced correctly
- #1430 - Metadata section description is shown inside the section title in Edit+
- #1452 - Upgrade SimpleSAMLphp for PHP 7.3 with assertions enabled
- #1459 - ^as_csv keyword modifier throws PHP warning on PHP 7.3