Rollback Management Tool
Last Updated: 14 Dec 2017
The Rollback Management tool allows you to control the rollback data and provides the same management parameters as the existing rollback_management.php command-line script. The Rollback Management tool is shown in the figure below.
The fields available on this screen are as follows:
- Rollback Status: select whether or not to enable rollback for the system. By default, it is Disabled.
- Effective Date of Rollback Entries when Enabling or Disabling Rollback: enter the date to set the rollback entries to.
- Reset All Rollback Entries: select whether or not to reset all rollback entries. If you set this to yes, all existing rollback data will be deleted.
- Purge Rollback Entries Before (period): enter how old a rollback entry must be in order for it to be purged. For example, if you want to purge all entries that are two months old, enter 2 months into this field.
- Purge Files and File Versioning Entries Before (period): enter how old a version file must be in order for it to be purged. For example, if you want to purge all files that are two months old, enter 2 months into this field.
- Asset Sorting Tool
- Bulk File Upload Tool
- Bulk File Import Tool
- Clear Matrix Cache Tool
- Clear Squid Cache Tool
- Export Assets to XML Tool
- Export Files Tool
- Export Online Quiz to XML Tool
- Import Assets from XML Tool
- Mass Clone Tool
- Structured File Import Tool
- Orphaned Assets Tool
- Re-Indexing Tool
- Rollback Management Tool
- Search and Replace Tool
Noticed an error?
Want to suggest an improvement?