When a user account is placed up for review within Squiz Matrix, users will be prompted to change their current Squiz Matrix password on a Change Password screen.
Previously, the design of this screen was not configurable. This feature adds new functionality, allowing you to set a custom Change Password design.
The System Defined Password Change Design options can be found on the Settings screen of an asset. These tools work in a similar manner to the System Defined Login Design, enabling you to override the default design of the Change Password screen for the asset, automatically cascaded to any children.
When users log on to the system and require a password change, the Change Password screen will use the custom design, specified in the System Defined Password Change Design settings.
This feature has been added to complement the other custom log-in designs within Squiz Matrix.
OAuth Session: Redirect to Authorise, Store Access Token (#5874)
Squiz Matrix's REST Resource OAuth assets allow you to define the parameters for OAuth authentication when communicating with an OAuth secure REST web service. This feature introduces additional parameters, allowing you to redirect users to an external authorisation page and providing the option of permanently store the access token.
The Redirect to Authorise and Store Access Token options are available on the Details screen of REST Resource OAuth assets.
By default, neither of these options will be enabled.
Enabling the Redirect to Authorise option will redirect a user to the service provider's authorisation page to authorise the request token instead of simply nesting the authorisation form within Squiz Matrix.
The Store Access Token option allows you to permanently store the access token. By default, this token is stored in the session, meaning that when a user logs out, the token will be lost. Permanently storing this token will prevent users from having to reauthorise in each user session. Disabling this option will remove any permanently stored tokens.
These features have been added to bring Squiz Matrix OAuth more in line with established authentication standards.
New Keyword to Print the ID of a Paint Layout on an Asset (#5878)
A new keyword replacement has been added to Squiz Matrix to print the asset ID of the paint layout on an asset.
This keyword will print the asset ID of the Paint layout applicable for the asset on the current URL, whether asset-based, URL-based or user-defined.
This keyword can be used in conjunction with the as_asset keyword modifier which dynamically supplies an asset ID (in this case, of a Paint Layout) on a set asset_keyword. This will allow users to expose the properties and attributes of a Paint Layout within an asset's content.
The above keyword format, for example, would print the name of the asset's Paint Layout.
The getAlternateContext() operation will retrieve the appropriate alternate context on the system, applicable to the current situation (e.g. site URL) based on an evaluation of a context's conditions.
The getCurrentContext() operation will retrieve the current context active on the system.
The getAllContexts() operation will retrieve all contexts that have been defined on the system.
These three operations each take the following parameters:
- all_info: a boolean determining whether to return all information for returned contexts. By default, these operations will return just the name and ID of contexts.
- dataCallback: the custom callback function.
The setContext() operation sets the system to a supplied context. This operation takes the following parameters:
- context_id: the ID of the context you want to activate on the system.
- dataCallback: the custom callback function.
Lastly, the restoreContext() operation restores the system to the previously set context. This can be used, for example, in conjunction with the setContext() operation.
Additional Changes and Bug Fixes
- Minor Enhancement #5845: Asset Builder Selectable Create Location Enhancements.
- Minor Enhancement #5852: Memcache Session Handler Support on Site Network Assets.
- Minor Enhancement #5861: Improved Error Handling for Malformed PDF Uploads.
- Minor Enhancement #5875: Update Twitter Status Action Upgraded to Support Twitter API 1.1.
- Minor Enhancement #5888: Remote Content Asset URL Tunnelling Option Warning.
- Minor Enhancement #5889: New JS API Function to Return Metadata Schema Info.
- Minor Enhancement #5907: Enhancements to the system_integrity_fix_char_encoding.php Script.
- Minor Enhancement #5913: Contextable Related Asset Metadata Fields.
- Fixed Bug #5828: The reindexSearchIndex.php script consumes too much memory.
- Fixed Bug #5833: Can't download File Assets over HTTPS using IE7 and IE8.
- Fixed Bug #5844: matrixsqlclient breaks terminal.
- Fixed Bug #5871: Matrix emailing the workflow initiator from previous workflow process when asset pushed to Live.
- Fixed Bug #5876: Issue with Metadata values when Deja Vu enabled.
- Fixed Bug #5887: %globals_asset_contents:XXXX% produces different result between protocols.
- Fixed Bug #5894: import_file.php script errors.
- Fixed Bug #5895: Cancel Safe Edit status / clone asset via JS API with filter frontend user option turned on does unnecessarily escape HTML to entities.
- Fixed Bug #5896: SQ_CONF_REDIRECT_URL_WITH_TRAILING_SLASH redirects infinitely for a ROOT URL which is not listed main.inc.
- Fixed Bug #5897: Getting count of internal messages does an unnecessary join.
- Fixed Bug #5900: %created_assetid% is not working with keyword modifier.
- Fixed Bug #5904: Custom Form current_page_content keyword doesn't do JS frontend validation.
- Fixed Bug #5906: Matrix ./?a=xxx url does not work when used inside the keywords.
- Fixed Bug #5901: Setting Form Submission asset LIVE can result in loss of all the answers.
- Fixed Bug #5864: Using special characters in Oracle Search generates unescaped characters in file names.
- Fixed Bug #5882: Unable to acquire locks on 'Inbox' of LDAP user with \, in CN.
- Fixed Bug #5866: Events search not sorting when sorting by the asset attribute value.
- Fixed Bug #5893: Run Level not restored failing to save the attributes of calendar event modification.
- Fixed Bug #5902: RSS Data Source timeout error for some feeds.
- Fixed Bug #5877: SOAP Server asset sends proper HTTP authentication header.
- Fixed Bug #5883: Oath and POST REST call problem.
- Fixed Bug #5884: JS API calls to getAttributes on div content assets that contain keywords get evaluated.
- Fixed Bug #5890: JS API throws "Unable to get value of the property '0': object is null or undefined".