This area contains several templates that are ready to be imported into your Squiz Matrix system so that you can kick start your implementation projects.
The templates can be downloaded as compressed .tgz files which can then be imported into your system using the Import Assets from XML Tool. Read the Import Instructions for the steps on how to do this.
Check out the categories below for different templates that are available for use:
To import a template into your system, follow these steps:
- Click on the Download link for the template you want to import. This will download a .tgz file to your computer.
- On the Matrix system you want to import the template to, go to the Tools screen.
- Click on Import Assets from XML Tool.
- Choose the .tgz file you downloaded as the asset to select for the Import XML File field.
- Select the Root Node you want to use as the import location for the Import Asset Under setting and Save the screen.
Let Us Know What You Think
Let us know if you spot any errors or if you have any ideas on how we can improve the Matrix Community Website.
Contact Squiz for Demo
Let us show you the true power of Squiz Matrix by giving you a personalised demonstration.