Configuring a Trigger to Release Locks When a User Logs Out
17 Dec 2015
This example will configure a Trigger to release all of the locks that the user has acquired when they log out of Squiz Matrix.
To configure this Trigger, follow the steps outlined below.
- Create a new Trigger asset.
- Enter a Name and Description for the Trigger, as shown in the figure below.
- In the Events section, select the User Logout Trigger Event.
- In the Actions section, select the Release Lock Trigger Action and click Commit. Additional fields will appear in the Actions section, as shown in the figure below. Select the Release all locks the asset that fired the trigger holds field.
- When you are satisfied with the settings of this Trigger, change its Status to Enabled and click Commit.
When a user logs out, all of the locks they had acquired will now be released.
- Server Side JS
- Squiz Edge
Write a Tutorial
Help us build a healthy library of useful tutorials for the Matrix Community.